Saturday, July 20, 2013

It's an honor being nominated...


Smiling big here in Lake Charles, Louisiana! I am so excited that my great pal, Misty S. from Krazy about Teaching nominated me for the Liebster Award. It is an award that is giving to blogs that have less than 200 followers---- and well, I totally qualify. I have 5 :o).

So let's get this party started:
Here are the rules...
1. Link back to the blog that nominated you.
2. Nominate 5-11 blogs with fewer than 200 followers.
3. Answer the questions posted for you by your nominator.
4. Share 11 random facts about yourself.
5. Create 11 questions for your nominees.
6. Contact your nominees and let them know you nominated them.

Here are the questions from Misty S.
1. What is your favorite food?
desserts
2. How long have you been teaching?
13 years
3. What type of vehicle do you drive?
Nissan Sentra
4.  How many years of teaching experience do you have?
17 years (college work study+ student teaching+ my own classroom
5. What is the best thing about being a teacher?
being a positive adult in my students' lives
6. What type of music do you listen to?
everything but Bennie & the jets is the most played on my iPhone
7.What is your favorite restaurant?
buffets LOL!
8. Where would your dream vacation be?
Europe
9. What is your favorite TV show?
Locked Up 10.  What is your favorite app on your phone?
tie! Facebook & Pinterest

Here are 11 random facts about myself.
1. I love my dog to the moon and back.
2. I don't like closet doors being left opened.
3. I love watching westerns.
4. I used my Iphone so much, I had to have a shot in my wrist for de Quervain's tendinitis.
5. I hate cooking.
6. I brake for cupcakes.
7. I speak French & Spanish.
8. I try to analyze dreams.
9. I perform concerts for my hubby on long trips.
10. I have to have lotion at all times.
11. I am super afraid of the idea of ghosts.

11 questions for my nominees.
1. What is your favorite song?
2. Do you prefer mountains or the beach?
3. What is your favorite topping on your pizza?
4. What is the name of your favorite store?
5. The last website you visited?
6. How many Facebook friends do you have?
7. What is your favorite color?
8. Animal print or chevron?
9. What is your favorite book?
10. Are you a fan of cats or dogs?
11. What is your favorite thing about winter?
Here are the blogs that I have nominated...



First Grade Fairy Magic Teaching and ESL Strategies

Madly Learning
 Working 5 to 9  .... Math and Science

Enjoy Teaching English


3 comments:

  1. hey Elena,your blog is awesome,it looks so fresh and original,just loved and.Consider me as a new follower.
    Thank you for nominating too,I appreciate it soo much.

    Lusine
    Enjoy Teaching English

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lucia,
    Thank you so much for your kind words--- they made me smile :o. I am very happy that you are following my blog. It's super new and it is neat to have a new follower.
    Thanks a million,
    Elena

    ReplyDelete