Monday, July 22, 2013

My British Invasion

Nice! I woke up this morning to the great news that the royal baby is on its way! It is so hilarious that I have been eagerly awaiting for this announcement. I have always followed the royal family, so this is like having my cousin in labor or labour (phahaha)
 
My second British moment of the summer was attending the Cambridge International Training at my school. I teach at a charter school and this will be our second year having the Cambridge program on our campus. The focus of this accelerated program is science, mathematics and writing. I learned some great strategies from across the pond. If you would like to learn more about the program, please click on the picture below.
Now on to my third British moment, walking my sweet doggie Anna and listening to Bennie & the Jets!
 
Cheerio! 
  

No comments:

Post a Comment